Put it this way, many Oly lifters can get and hold a weight over their heads that is heavier than most people's mixed grip deadlifts.
The two lifts work the entire body, requiring flexibility, a ton of power and strength. Over the next few weeks I'll be looking into a few Olympic training principles. However, I do want to avoid the two lifts as its not something I'm particularly interested in performing myself.
The two lifts work the entire body, requiring flexibility, a ton of power and strength. Over the next few weeks I'll be looking into a few Olympic training principles. However, I do want to avoid the two lifts as its not something I'm particularly interested in performing myself.
Just an insight into the strength and power these guys/girls possess, take a look at Ivan Chakarov. The following video is almost 2 decades old yet he could casually squat ass-to-grass 3x Bodyweight for a triple - the result of determination, perseverance and damn hard work. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment